Martes, Abril 26, 2016

My Friend Graduated From Law School And Now Does Estate Planning

I recently reactivated my Facebook account. I took it down because I just didn't care about what everyone else was doing and it was very time consuming. I have taken another view on it and decided to activate it again so I could keep up with others. I do limit my time on there though and only check it once a day. I do it from my computer and have taken the app off my phone. I recently learned that a friend of mine graduated from law school. He decided to go into estate planning Austin  after graduation.

I am so glad I got my Facebook account back because now I can keep up with my friends. I am happy that I can see what is going on with people even though I don't get to see them or talk to them every day. As far as the drama on Facebook goes, I try to stay out of it and not get involved, even when it comes to commenting on news stories or other stories on Facebook. It is a great way to connect or reconnect with others when you use it the right way.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento